Sunday, November 04, 2007

my birthday

Today is my 31st birthday. I am exhausted. The very nice Hilton we stayed in charged $10 a day for in room wireless internet. I thought that was lame so here is my post much later than I would like. Spent the day Saturday just hanging out with Michael, shopping (which I never do) and eating out. We picked up Bart at the airport and went to meet his friends in Pacific Beach. We had good beers served in funny heavy goblets and a bar I do not remember the name of, it was like a workout holding up that beer and a good time.
Today we got going late and went to "Brunch" with extended family. It was fabulous. The food was delicious. The wine was plentiful. And there was champagne and pumpkin cheesecake for my birthday. Cannot be beat.
Currently I am contemplating a caffeinated beverage, all the work I should be doing for school tomorrow, and the friends that are expected shortly, who have graciously offered to come over and cook me a birthday dinner. Bed is calling but I am sure I will rally.

No comments: